girls don’t want boys, girls want season 3 of orange is the new black
"Tell me all the secrets
that you have always
felt the need to keep
to yourself. Wrap your
words around the lines
of my palms; I promise
to always keep them
safe. If you let me,
I swear to love every
side of you that remains
that random moment when you suddenly remember someone who is no longer in your life and it feels like a knife through the chest
6 months in jail for being a responsible father.
How!! How, do you possibly justify that
By not doing what you’re told to do by the state. They say pay $100 and then you pay $110, you legally broke the contract.
this is a gross miscarriage of justice. ridiculous. it’s like a black man is literally not supposed to win or be left alone when he is doing right in this bullshit nation
He didn’t even know of the change?? Fucking entrapment… Heaven forfend people see a ‘good’ Black father, amirite?
And I remember when this story broke, reddit went all Sherlock Holmes trying to find anything from his past that would make him look like a bad person and a bad father.
I hate everything
"Breaking terms that were secretly modified without his knowledge"
"I’m beautiful, but I am reckless."
"In desperate love, we always invent the characters of our partners, demanding they be what we need of them, and then feeling devastated when they refuse to perform the role we created in the first place."
"If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is called a mistake."
if you’re mad at me please just tell me what i did wrong instead of ignoring me
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on